Unfortunately, there are times when organisations would prefer not to hit the headlines, or face challenges in making sure that what is said about them is fair and balanced.
Our team of experts has extensive experience in detailed contingency planning, making sure that businesses are well-prepared for every eventuality and helping them to respond appropriately should difficult stories break.
In these situations, timing and tone are critical. We can advise on the best way to mitigate the risk of a negative news story turning into a full blown crisis – and how to turn it around where possible, so that any coverage becomes neutral or even positive.
We have worked on crisis management projects as diverse as:
- Accidental and deliberate product contamination and other product recalls
- Data breaches
- Financial restructurings including of Premier League football clubs
- Redundancy programmes
- High value litigation
- Whistleblower accusations
- Accusations of anti-competitive behaviour
- Rogue trader scandals
- Investigations and raids by enforcement agencies both in the UK and abroad
- Product boycotts