How we Work
The sheer scale of our results, driven by ambition for our clients, sets us apart.
- Companies we work for consistently outperform their peers and punch above their weight in terms of the quality and extent of the media coverage they enjoy, helping their businesses flourish
- Achieving a constant flow of high profile national and international media coverage for businesses of all sizes takes initiative, creativity and drive. We combine powerful media leverage with the commitment and client care of a focused agency
- Unlike other agencies, we regularly carry out bespoke research to provide unique news hooks for client press releases, or for use as the basis for thought-leadership articles or research papers. This we keep in the price of the monthly retainer – meaning no hidden costs
- By continuously developing new ideas we keep our clients ahead of the news agenda. We have the business insight and intelligence-gathering capabilities to pro-actively identify the issues which will provide platforms for delivering our clients’ messages
- Our ability to uncover angles and business critical stories others haven’t thought of, together with our high standards and attention to detail, mean we have excellent working relationships with journalists in print, broadcast and online media
- Transforming complex business issues into compelling, accessible information which is of direct interest to the media as well as other key target audiences is at the heart of what we do
- In this way our clients are established as industry leaders and experts – a commanding position which can have a hugely positive effect on sales and growth
- We recognise that clients need a sustained momentum of successful PR activity which takes up as little of their own executive time as possible – which is why we ensure we are continually driving the programme forward
What we deliver
- Full service media relations campaigns and specific projects
- strategic planning
- data analysis
- bespoke industry sector research
- press meetings
- press release drafting and distribution
- op-ed pieces and feature articles
- senior influencer programmes
- Content marketing solutions
- in-depth white papers and research reports
- thought-leadership articles
- social media
- podcasts and webinars
- Crisis communications
- Contingency planning
- Holding statements
- Press liaison
- Media training
What makes us different
Having compelling data is so often key to successfully selling a story to the media, providing the vital evidence necessary to highlight trends or deliver insight.
At Mattison PR, identifying and evaluating data – either from bespoke research we conduct on clients’ behalf, or through our own analysis of specific sources – frequently underpins our stories.
This kind of value-adding activity is rare among PR agencies but for us it’s part and parcel of what we do – all within a competitive monthly retainer.
It’s one of the reasons for our success – giving journalists stories that are unique, thought-provoking and stimulate debate.
It’s a key way in which we help our clients lead the news agenda. It can also provide a catalyst for further communications activity through ongoing content marketing and direct sales opportunities.