Driving sales for an asset finance client
Businesses within the asset finance sector share a few common goals in their marketing strategies; to increase short term sales, to help build their brand over the medium and long term and to ensure that their market position is both clearly and powerfully defined.
Our objective was to position our client, an independent finance provider, as the champions of their core sectors – SMEs, the professions and the education sector.
The PR programme involved identifying topics that would be of interest to our client’s customers and generating content (press releases, comment articles, blogs, tweets) designed to bring these issues to a national audience through the medium of the national media. Other activities included:
- Supporting our clients’ sales and marketing teams with targeting PR campaigns aimed at supporting short-term sales initiatives
- Issuing relevant commentary and research, driven and generated by ourselves, to increase name recognition, recall and awareness of its brand
Our research and commentary generated substantial exposure for our client in the national media, including the Financial Times, The Times and The Daily Telegraph. The programme also helped our client achieve:
- More incoming enquiries from new business prospects
- Additional wholesale funding lines
- An increase in sales, meet new introducers and drive their business forward