BANKING PRACTICE FOR A LAW FIRM
Raising the profile of a banking practice at a law firm
Our client, a Top 50 law firm, wanted to raise the profile of its banking practice amongst potential clients, work referrers, and other senior decision makers in target markets such as fund management.
We put in place a programme of PR activity that focussed on generating regular commentary and research press releases focussed on improving our client’s reputation in their key market.
In addition to delivering regular comment pieces in the national press, we established the client as the lead commentator on areas such as:
- Litigation relating to the manipulation of Forex and Libor
- “Dark pools”, high frequency trading and the flash crash
- Interest rate swaps mis-selling
- Disputes between corporate sponsors of pension funds and fund managers
- Legal claims against “closet indexers”
- SONIA/LIBOR transition