EIS INVESTMENT PROVIDER, PE FOR SMEs
PR for an EIS investment platform to support its deal flow
Our client, a private equity investment firm, aims to attract new investors and companies seeking finance by appearing in the national media.
The programme we delivered achieved over 100 items of national press coverage in 12 months. We identified topics that would be relevant to our client’s practice area within the private equity and High Net Worth sectors and drafted press releases presenting our findings in an easily digestible, accessible way for journalists.
Topics covered as part of the PR programme included:
- Growth in new business creation
- Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax
- Investment announcements
As well as drafting press releases, distributing them and following up with journalists, other activity delivered as part of the programme included:
- Carrying out bespoke research for each press release.
- Arranging comment opportunities for our client on relevant issues within the private equity sector.
- Placing deal releases with top-tier nationals and the relevant trade media for the invested company across a number of sectors.
- Arranging interview opportunities with both the investor and investee company to secure the largest opportunity for both parties.
Through this programme, the firm achieved regular, high-value coverage in media outlets read by key decision makers at potential clients, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with trade bodies.
- The Financial Times
- The Times
- Daily Telegraph
- City AM
- The Independent and the Evening Standard