PRIVATE EQUITY TEAM AT A MAJOR ACCOUNTING AND CONSULTING FIRM
PR for the Private Equity team at a major accounting and consulting firm
Our PR work for a major accounting and consulting firm’s private equity practice was driven by its desire advise on deals of larger lot sizes.
The programme targeted both private equity funds and their potential investee businesses. We developed and executed a programme of thought leadership and research-based PR, which gave our client a platform to comment authoritatively on topics that were compelling to both of these groups as well as the media who influence them.
Topics addressed in the programme included:
- Trends in ‘take private’ deals by PE funds – research undertaken by Mattison PR
- Acquistion of UK businesses by overseas PE funds – research undertaken by Mattison PR
- Shifts in mandates for PE funds from UK only to overseas mandates – research undertaken by Mattison PR
- In-depth analysis of ESG policies in PE – research undertaken by Mattison PR
- Number of private equity investments sports teams – research undertaken by Mattison PR
The programme gave the firm’s private equity partners access to the leading media read by their target market, including the Financial Times, The Times and the Sunday Telegraph as well as the most influential specialist media for the sector, such as Private Equity News, Real Deals etc. This increased profile allowed the firm to grow its network of contacts among larger private equity managers rather than purely among its traditional lower mid-market fund clients. It also helped the firm to prove its credentials to bigger potential clients as part of the firm’s growth drive. The entire programme was delivered within one highly competitive monthly fixed fee.