PAN-EUROPEAN PR PROGRAMME
Pan-European PR programme for a global executive search firm
Our client, a major global executive search firm, wanted to raise their profile to improve sales across their European offices.
The aim of the PR campaign was to raise the profile of the client’s key practice areas within the European media, focusing on boardroom issues and targeting top tier media outlets in France, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. This programme had a particular focus on raising the awareness and name recall of our client amongst c-suite executives and their advisers.
Topics covered as part of the PR programme included:
- The rate of boardroom attrition following a merger and which executives and roles are most at risk
- Number of CEOs with international experience across the FTSE, DAX, CAC and AEX
- The shift in R&D roles in the automotive industry from Western to Eastern Europe
- The number of directors at the biggest European retail companies with e-commerce experience
- Gender diversity in the boardrooms of Nordic Fintech companies
Our programme gave the firm access the most prestigious media across the continent including
- Le Figaro
- La Tribune
- BBC News
- Sky News
- Financial Times
- (see examples below)
This international platform highlighted our client’s deep industry knowledge across a wide variety of sectors and markets. It has been instrumental in generating referrals and leads and, ultimately, new instructions for our client.