PRIVATE EQUITY TEAM AT A GLOBAL LAW FIRM
Private Equity team at a global law firm
Our client, a global law firm, wanted to raise the profile of its UK private equity team among private equity fund managers and in-house lawyers.
We identified a number of topics that our client could provide their expert insight on. We then delivered a series of high-impact PR campaigns that achieved coverage in target national and trade media with the aim of generating new business for our client. We carried out all of the necessary research and drafting of releases, staying in regular contact with our client throughout the process.
The program delivered consistent press coverage for our client, including regular trade press covergae in Private Equity News, Real Deals and Private Equity International and national coverage in The Times and CityAM. As well as being a succesful marketing tool the programme had a substantial positive impact on their profile amongst potential hires.
We identified topics that were directly relevant to our client’s target audience and drafted thought leadership press releases, which presented research (white labelled as our client’s own) and insight from client commentators in an accessible and engaging manner. These topics include:
- Acquisitions of Independent Financial Advisers by Private Equity firms
- Acqusitions by Private Equity firms into specific sectors such as leisure, IFAs, Oil & Gas and education
- Measuring the number of US acquisitions of UK businesses
- Analysis of the legal difference between PE transactions across different jurisdictions
- Analysis of the increasing regulatory scrutiny of PE acquisitions
- Use of subscription line finance for continuation funds and NAV financing